Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Click & collect available
Order Before 1600 For Immediate Dispatch
28 Day Returns
- Product Code: CW10727
- Brand: Ecoworks Marine Ltd
Ecoworks Eco Engine Cleaner is a powerful heavy-duty concentrate cleaning liquid formulated to remove heavyweight grease, grime and hydrocarbon oils from marine engines and engine bay areas, on Superyachts, boats, ships, motor and sailing yachts. Used in a low dilution, it is a clever combination of naturally derived bio-based ingredients working in synergy to provide an effective multi pronged attack to tackle and disperse oily deposits and soils. The product contains a plant derived, carbon neutral, eco-solvent which effectively replaces conventional hazardous solvents. Leaves engine bays sparkling.
- Readily biodegradable and environmentally safe formula using naturally derived surfactants and an eco solvent produced from renewable sources.
- Deep cleaning power to cut through the toughest grease and grime.
- VOC free.
- pH neutral.
- Phosphate free.
- Replaces the need to use hazardous solvents.
- A 50X concentrate. A highly concentrate product and a little goes a long, long way. Dilute 1:10 to 1:50 to remove the oiliest of grease and grimes.
- Low sudding formula.
- Safe to use on painted surfaces, metals, hard plastics and rubber.
- Will leave a sparkling shine to the engine bay area.
- Formulation is compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment.
Ecoworks® Marine eco-engine cleaner is a highly concentrate product and may be used conservatively. Dilute into a trigger spray bottle at 1:10 -1:50 with fresh water and carefully spray onto the area to be cleaned avoiding any electronic or sensitive engine parts. Use a long handle brush to work the liquid into the grime. Leave for a few moments before wiping away with a damp microfibre cloth. Ensure good housekeeping practices at all times and avoid inhalation of fine spray and keep away from eyes.