Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Click & collect available
Order Before 1600 For Immediate Dispatch
28 Day Returns
- Product Code: CW10731
- Brand: Ecoworks Marine Ltd
Ecoworks Eco Bilge Cleaner is an environmentally responsible answer for the removal and dispersal of fuel oils, engine oil, carbonated oil and grimy deposits found in the bilges of superyachts, yachts, cruise liners, boats and ships. Formulated using renewable, naturally derived bio-based surfactants and eco-solvents, this liquid will rapidly penetrate the toughest crude oils and hydrocarbon spills and the anti-redepositing action leaves bilges sparkling clean. Lifts oil, grease and other hydrocarbon soils from the cleaning surface without forming a permanent emulsion.
- Readily biodegradable and environmentally safe formula using naturally derived surfactants and eco-solvents produced from renewable sources.
- VOC free.
- Phosphate free.
- pH neutral.
- Replaces the need to use hazardous solvents.
- A highly concentrate product and a little goes a long, long way. Just 100ml into a wet bilge of a 10-metre boat.
- Safe to use on grp, wood, hard plastics and painted surfaces.
- Low sudding formula works in fresh and salt water.
Ecoworks® Marine eco-bilge cleaner is a highly concentrate product and may be used conservatively. Pour approx. 300ml into a wet bilge per 10-metre boat and leave in situ while operating boat before pumping out responsibly at an authorised disposal station. For stubborn stains removal from any hard surface, use a brush and work into stain. Rinse off with water.