Fast Courier Delivery
Delivery time 2-4 working days
28 Day Returns
- Product Code: CW10382
- Brand: International Paint
International Ultra 300 Antifouling is a hard antifouling suited to powerboats and racing yachts. Working in the harshest of fouling areas Ultra 300 and replaces the former International product called Interspeed Ultra.
Ultra 300 Antifouling works in seawater, brackish water, and fresh water on vessels (or parts of your boat) constructed from GRP/FRP, lead, steel and wood. (Please note it is not suited to aluminum). It can be applied with a brush, roller or airless spray (professional only) and it is recommended that 2 coats are used when applied by brush or roller (1 when sprayed). Coverage is 9m2 per litre (3m2/l when sprayed). This tin is 2.5 litres and there is a handy 750ml tin available for touch up etc. Touch dry in 1 hour at 5 Degrees Centigrade it can be immersed after 24 hours of the final coat. Ultra 300 can be burnished to provide a smoother surface for maximum slip through the water, ideal for racing yachts and fast powerboats.
Please note antifouling colour guide shown for guide purposes only, colour may vary depending on substrate etc.
- International Ultra 300 Antifouling 2.5 Litres replaces International Interspeed Ultra and Ultra 2
- Suited to faster craft, motorboats and racing yachts
- Can be applied to GRP, Lead, Steel, and Wood
- Works in seawater, freshwater and brackish water
- Application possible by roller, brush or airless spray
- Drying time (touch) at 5 Degrees Centigrade 1 hour
- Immersion possible after 24 hours
- Recommended 2 coats
- Suitable for burnishing
- Also available is 750ml tin for small extras/touch up