Fast Courier Delivery
Click & collect available
Ready for immediate dispatch
Extended Returns until 31st January 2021
- Product Code: CW10380
- Brand: International Paint
International Micron 350 Antifouling is a high performance up to 2 season antifouling for yachts and motorboats. The formula and type of antifouling are totally new and testing has shown it to be exceptional. Technically - Micron 350 is a SPS (self-polishing co-polymer binder antifouling) which is different to a more traditional eroding antifoul. The result is that there is much better control over the release and thus the antifouling is very much improved and water flow is no longer the vital part of the process. Indeed even more positive is that far less of the copper is released as soon as the boat touches the water.
Replacing (but majorly reformated) the ever popular Micron Extra this premium antifouling both keeps its consistency of colour and performs better than it's predecessor. It can be applied to epoxy composite, carbon fibre, cast iron GRP, lead, steel or wood with a brush, roller or can be professionaly sprayed. Coverage with a brush or roller is 9m2 per litre and it is recommended to use 2 coats for one season and 3 coats to offer up to 2 years of protection. Also available in 750ml tin for touch up or smaller areas.
Please note colour chart is a guide only all colours should be tested prior to application
- International Micron 350 Antifouling 2.5 Litres
- Up to two seasons of protection
- New formula and process loose less copper oxide and offer great consistency of performance
- Apply with brush roller or professional spray
- Suited to epoxy composite, carbon fibre, cast iron, GRP, FRP, lead, steel and wood (not suited to aluminum)
- Touch dry in 1 hour ( 5 degrees) Can be immersed after 24 hours