Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Click & collect available
Order Before 1600 For Immediate Dispatch
28 Day Returns
- Product Code: CW11297
- Brand: Crewsaver
A multi-purpose sailing and watersports glove that mixes the warmth of covered fingers for part of the hand and the touch and feel required for line handing with a cut off thumb and first finger. Made from neoprene with Amara protection, the gloves offer a mix of warmth, comfort and dexterity.
- Amara knuckle panel Neoprene wrist for comfort
- Printed Amara on fingers and palm for grip and long life
- Super flexible spandex for increased movement
- Knuckle panel for protection and durability
- Printed Amara reinforced forefinger
- Three full fingers, thumb and forefinger cut off for dexterity
Crewsaver has been making lifesaving equipment for over 50 years and now sits at the forefront of lifejacket, liferaft and buoyancy aid (PFD) development. Crewsaver lifejackets are well suited to nearly all types of sailing and watersports with manual, automatic, coastal and offshore ranges as well as cutting-edge racing, lightweight, and low profile designs. Technology has driven a change in the ergonomics of the Crewsaver Lifejacket and PFD ranges, now working with the body form, keeping you safer when required. Crewsaver, now part of Survitec also offers a range of coastal and offshore liferafts ISO rated and available in a canister or soft container form.
Popular Crewsaver Searches