Spend £100 for Free Shipping!
Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW10642
- Brand: Crewsaver
The Crewsaver surface mounted lifejacket light is suitable for both Crewsaver lifejackets and other makes thanks to the fitting kit included. Approved to IMO, SOLAS, MED, MCA and RORC requirements the light is set to flash to aid visibility and triggered automatically when the switching mechanism is fully immersed in water.
The lifejacket light is powered by a Duracell lithium-ion battery for confidence and longevity and light is clearly marked with an expiry date. During a PBO lifejacket light test the Crewsaver surface mounted light was rated the brightest, in no small part due to the high powered LED's in the light, still a bit of added confidence that the light is the best you can get.FEATURES
- Crewsaver Surface Light is suitable for all types of lifejackets by using the provided CSL fitting kit.
- Flashing for optimum visibility at sea minimum life 16 hours
- IMO, SOLAS, MED, MCA and RORC approved
- Rated brightest lifejacket light by PBO magazine
- Powered by a Duracell Ultra 3v lithium-ion battery
- High powered white LED lifejacket light
- Minimum light intensity 1.3cd at 0º (req. 075cd)
- Optimum output levels exceeds 3cd
- Dimensions: 45mm (l) x 31mm (w) x 39mm (h)
- The CSL is automatically activated when the switch is fully immersed in water.
- Powered by a Duracell lithium-ion battery
- Storage life up to 5 years expiry date on light