Zhik has introduced a 100% recycled men's eco spandex top, an ideal environmentally friendly rash vest for sailors, SUP paddlers, and kayakers. Offer 50+ UV protection, and made from a spandex yard that is constituted from 100% recycled plastic bottles the rash vest has soft flatlock stitching and like other Zhik Spandex tops the Zhik Eco top has been made with an anatomic 3D fit, tailored to the body and with emphasis on comfort and fit. The stitching is all soft flatlock to avoid itching and the result is a recycled sailing top that is tough, stretches to your body shape and silky smooth.
As users of the seas and oceans we see first-hand plastic pollution on a daily basis, the Zhik Eco range is our chance to make use of that plastic and recycle plastic bottles to a new life. Totally new for 2019 Zhik is leading the way with a range of eco wetsuits and rash vests.
- Zhik Mens Eco Spandex Top - Rashvest
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles using 100% environmentally conscious spandex yarn
- 80% Recycled Polyethylene 20% Elastane
- Soft flatlock stitching
- UV protection 50+
- Strong, comfortable and durable.
- Zhik anatomic 3D fit - Please see size and fitting guide