Fast Courier Delivery
Click & collect available
Order Before 1600 For Immediate Dispatch
28 Day Returns
- Product Code: CW11192
- Brand: Spinlock
A real lifejacket for offshore sailing and those looking for maximum comfort and ease of movement. The 170N Black Spinlock Deckvest 6D lifejacket comes complete with spray hood, high intensity raised LED light, an innovative Lume-On bladder light, lifting strop and one of the best harness attachment points we have seen.
- 170N Buoyancy
- One Size (Minumum user weight of 50kg)
- UML Pro Sensor Elite activation system
- Improved front opening buckle with smooth body adjuster system
- Enhanced shoulder fit system for the perfect fit – every time – all day
- Enhanced back profile for clean, unobtrusive look and fit
- Hard-wearing coated fabrics in key areas
- New sprayhood design with large clear structured visor – stored away from neck
- Firing system on rear of bladder for improved comfort and reduced snagging when inflated
- 40mm Single Leg Strap with stowage pocket - extra wide, easy to find, easy to locate
- Pylon 360° lifejacket light fitted
- Lume-On bladder illumination lights fitted
- Ocean Signal MOB1 AIS Compatible
- 5 Year Warranty on product registration
- Cutter attachment point
- Weight 1240g
The Deckvest 6D is approved to the following international standards:
- CE Approved ISO12402-3 170N Lifejacket
- ISO12402-2 275N Lifejacket
- ISO12401 Deck Harness
- Pylon Light ISO 12402-8
- Sprayhood ISO 12402-8
The Pro Sensor Elite® Automatic Inflator replaces the Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator late in 2018 (13mm shorter and 4 grams lighter than the original Pro Sensor® Automatic Inflator).
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor ELITE has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.
Inflation by 1 x 33g CO2 cylinder