Ready For Dispatch Today
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW13501
- Brand: Rule
Suited to smaller boats he Rule 800GPH is a 12v bilge pump with a maximum capacity of 50 litres a minute. It is recommended the bilge pump being placed no more than 2 meters below the discharge height. Updated late 2017 early 2018 this is a new design of pump with a change to the shape. Those with an older design should note the holes in the base are in the same place but new and old bases are not interchangeable. The pump can be attached to either 25mm (1" pipe) or 28mm (1 1/8" pipe) and can be operated automatically when linked to a float switch.
- Rule 800gph 12V Bilge Pump 20DA
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 111mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 3.4(amps) Fuse Size: 5(amp)
- Output: Up to 50 litres/minute (11 gallons/minute) without check valve.
- Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
- Light, compact pump for ski-boats and small vessels. Tough plastic body.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries and has built-in Thermal Cut-Off.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention. Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- For automatic operation use Rule Float Switches.