Ready For Dispatch Today
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW13490
- Brand: Rule
The Rule 1100GPH bilge pump is a good quality 12v pump with a maximum capacity of 69 litres a minute making is suited as to small or medium size yacht or motorboat. It is recommended the bilge pump being placed no more than 2 meters below the discharge height. Updated late 2017 early 2018 this is a new design of pump with a change to the shape. Those with an older design should note the holes in the base are in the same place but new and old bases are not interchangeable. The pump can be attached to either 25mm (1" pipe) or 28mm (1 1/8" pipe) and can be operated automatically when linked to a float switch.
- Rule 100GPH 12v Bile pump 27DA
- Connections: For 25mm (1") and 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 111mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 3.7amps)
- Fuse Size: 6(amp)
- Output: Up to 69 litres/minute (15 gallons/minute) without check valve.
- Max recommended discharge head 2m.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off. Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention. Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.