Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW13148
- Brand: Wiley Nautical
This new edition of Peter Cumberlidge's best-selling cruising companion comprehensively covers the whole North Brittany coast, the Channel Islands and the attractive west side of the Cherbourg peninsula, extending from the Alderney Race to the Chenal du Four. This redesigned companion is in full colour for easy reference and updated with all the latest harbour and pilotage details, new marinas and many new restaurants.
Included in the new edition is information on the electronic navigation, updated and larger charts, new photographs and a number of features such as the tale of the Casquets lighthouse, bisquines of St Malo and Breton whisky.
- Passages to the Channel Islands and North Brittany
- The Channel Islands
- Passages between North Brittany and the Channel Islands
- The Bay of St Malo
- Brittany Passages I - Passages round Les Heaux
- Cote de Granit Rose
- Brittany Passages II - Treguier to Morlaix
- The Bay of Morlaix
- Brittany Passages III -- Morlaix to L'Abervrac'h
- Cote des Abers
- Brittany Passages IV -- L'Abervrac'h to the Channel du Four
- Harbours near the Channel du Four.