Spend £100 for Free Shipping!
Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW13089
- Brand: Nasa
The automatic identification system (AIS) sends data about the ships name, MMSI number, speed and... more
Product information "NASA Clipper AIS Radar"
The automatic identification system (AIS) sends data about the ships name, MMSI number, speed and course. All vessels over 300 tons are obliged to carry an AIS transmitter. The NASA Clipper AIS Radar is the first standalone AIS receiver/ plotter specifically designed for the leisure boat market.
- Ranges 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 Nautical Miles
- Receives class A, B and SART AIS transmissions
- Tracks up to 30 vessels
- Uses standard Marine VHF antenna
- 161.975 and 162.025 MHZ operation
- Uses standard NMEA0183 GPS input
- High contrast display with white backlight
- Supply voltage 12 - 15v DC
- Consumption 50mA @ 12v
- (100mA with backlight)
- Optional stirrup mount bracket available
- Dimensions - width 150mm,
- Height 112mm, Depth 42mm.
Related links to "NASA Clipper AIS Radar"