Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW13087
- Brand: Nasa
The BM-1 is designed to monitor performance of 12Volt lead acid battery systems with capacities of up to 600 Amp hours. It is supplied complete with a precision 100 AMP shunt and a prefabricated cable assembly to enable simple DIY installation. The unit continuously monitors voltage, current (charge or discharge), number of amp/hours (charge or discharge), the batteries state of charge and the time to charge or discharge. This information leads to more efficient use of the battery, which can enhance battery life and reduce the risk of failure.
- Standard 110mm square Clipper case. High contrast LCD, backlit for night viewing.
- Minimum voltage visual alarm
- Simple operation - 4 keys to select backlight, Volt/Amp/State of Charge screen,
- AMP hours or Time to run.
- Supply voltage 8 - 16 Volts DC
- Supply current 1.5 milliamps
- Battery capacities 5 - 600 AMP Hour
- Load current 100 AMPS Maximum
- Charge current 100 AMPS Maximum
- Shunt Standard 50 millivolt @ 100 AMP