Spend £100 for Free Shipping!
Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW13086
- Brand: Nasa
All commercial vessels over 300 tons and all passenger vessels are required to have installed an AIS (automatic identification system), which transmits ships name, MMSI number, position, speed and course every few seconds.
- Operating frequencies - 162.025 and 161.975 mHz
- Supply voltage - 10 to 16 volts DC
- Supply current - 43mA
- All class A and B AIS Messages relayed
- Antenna input - 50 ohm BNC
- Data connector - 9 pin 'D' type
- Mounting - via two moulded flanges
- Dimensions - 115 x 100 x 30mm
- Output format - NMEA 0183 (38400 Baud)
- VDM encapsulation string conforming to ITU-1371
- NMEA RMC from GPS
- Supplied with Software, fused power cable and data cable.