Real performance UV protection technical sailing shorts these navy shorts bring exceptional freedom of movement and are very quick drying. Musto has used Schoeller®-Keprotec® reinforcement on the seat which includes kevlar for strength and longevity without adding weight. Pockets on the thigh and rear give you room for storage with one being water-resistant. The waistband is adjustable and the fly is a zip with a button top.
- Fast drying stretch fabric for freedom of movement and activewear
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 40 to shield you in extended, moderate sun exposure
- Zip fly and button closure
- Two side pockets, a water-resistant, zipped pocket behind the hook and loop fastened thigh pocket plus a welted back pocket
- Crotch gusset for comfort and ease of movement
- Adjustable waistband for a secure and comfortable fit
- Shaped waistband with a high back waist for added coverage when active
- Schoeller®-keprotec® reinforced patches incorporating Kevlar® on the seat for durability
Musto is one of the best-known names in sailing and yachting clothing. Trusted by coastal sailors and ocean racers alike. The Musto range includes HPX, MPX, BR2 and BR1. As a British company, Musto has supplied Olympic and national racing teams as well as supporting the Volvo Ocean Race. For the more cruising sailors, we recommend the Musto BR2 range of jackets and trousers whilst for coastal and inland sailors the Musto BR1 jackets and trousers are feature rich and a perfect fit. Musto also offers a range of sailing gloves, bags & luggage as well as renowned all-time classic Crew Jacket.
Popular Musto Clothing
Musto BR1 Jackets Musto BR1 Trousers and Salopettes
Musto Crew Jackets Musto sailing accessories