Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW11872
- Brand: Gill
Lightweight, warm and stretchy yet super grippy 3-season sailing gloves from Gill. Gill have designed the sailing gloves to 'feel as if you are hardly wearing them'. They certainly do feel great on the hand, the grip is very good indeed and the lack of seams in the fingertips for us makes them a lot nicer to wear for all year round sailing. Grip, in the past only found on the palm, is now all the way along the fingers and the stretch and soft neoprene extends up your arm to a jacket. We have found the flexibility and fit like a glove feel make them a great sailing glove. Grip is provided by Dura-Grip which also makes them hard wearing just where it matters on the fingers and palm.
- 'No seam' fingertips for improved comfort, fit, durability and dexterity.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection.
- Race proven flexibility and comfort.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Lightweight Neoprene construction for warmth event when wet.
- Extended cuff length making it easier to tuck underneath neoprene layers or spray tops
- Dura-Grip™ fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability.
- Seamless Dura-Grip™ reinforcement now extended along each finger and over the fingertip for even greater durability, improved abrasion resistance and grip.
XS 6.5" -7" (16.5 - 17.5cm) S 7" - 7.5" (17.5 - 19 cm) M 7.5" -8.5" (19 - 21.5cm ) L 8.5" - 9.5" (21.4 - 24 cm) XL 9.5" -10.5" (24 - 26.5 cm) XXL10.5" - 11.5" (26.5 - 29 cm)