Spend £20 for Free UK Shipping*
Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW11813
- Brand: Gill
Designed for the marine environment, these Gill Racing Sunglasses possess a number of smart features which make them an extremely useful accessory on the water.
The polarized lenses are of laminate sandwich construction, with the main element blocking out 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and UVC radiation. The lenses also have shatter resistant cushion elements with a scratchproof coating. The hydrophobic outer side of the lenses sheds the water away and reduces salt marks, whilst the inside uses oleophobic technology to stop marks from fingers, sun tan lotion and skin oils. There is a built in strap with adjuster to keep the glasses firmly attached to your head. The glasses also float to ensure easy recovery from the water.
- Polarized lens technology
- Integral floatation
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful for bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
- 100% UV 400 protection
- Reduced eye fatigue
- Wrap around frame with venting to prevent steaming up
- Integral adjustable retaining strap for a secure fit
- Dry wipe pouch