Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW10626
- Brand: Crewsaver
The Crewsaver Ocean Liferaft under 24 hour liferaft with valise is an ISO 9650-1 liferaft. Deployed in less than a minute this full feature raft is compact, easy to store in the soft valise. made form strong abrasion resistant fabric that is PU coated offering a long lasting, and highly durable liferaft with 3 year service intervals and a 12 year warranty.
The raft design includes a rainwater catcher, solas reflective take internal SOLAS standard LED light, high volume ballast pockets and a semi rigid boarding ladder. A simple and easy to close zip door and SOLAS standard strobe light as well as thermally insulated floor help to keep you dry and be seen.
The liferaft comes pre packed with a small survival kit including sponge, bailer, whistle, waterproof torch, signalling mirror, red hand flare x 3 red parachute flare x 2 repair kit and additional air pump. We also offer an over 24 hour version of this liferaft with a larger kit where rescue may be delayed.
- Made from a highly durable long lasting Polyurethane (PU) coated fabric
- Material is long lasting, abrasive resistant, highly resistant and chemically inert
- Tough valise cover, compact and easy to store
- Deployed in less than one minute
- Includes emergency kit bailer, sponge x2 , pair paddles, whistle, 6 hour torch (+battery & bulb) signalling mirror, seasickness tablets x 6 per person, seasickness bag, red hand flares in accordance with SOLAS LSA Code Chapter III, 3.2 x 3, Red parachute flares in accordance with SOLAS LSA Code Chapter III, 3.1 x 2, Specialist repair kit, air pump
- 12 year warranty
- 3 year service intervals
|Liferaft Type:||4 Persons, 6 Persons, 8 Persons, 10 Persons, Valise|
Crewsaver has been making lifesaving equipment for over 50 years and now sits at the forefront of lifejacket, liferaft and buoyancy aid (PFD) development. Crewsaver lifejackets are well suited to nearly all types of sailing and watersports with manual, automatic, coastal and offshore ranges as well as cutting-edge racing, lightweight, and low profile designs. Technology has driven a change in the ergonomics of the Crewsaver Lifejacket and PFD ranges, now working with the body form, keeping you safer when required. Crewsaver, now part of Survitec also offers a range of coastal and offshore liferafts ISO rated and available in a canister or soft container form.
Popular Crewsaver Searches