Free UK Delivery
Click & collect available
Order Before 1600 For Immediate Dispatch
28 Day Returns
- Product Code: CW10606
- Brand: Crewsaver
The Crewsaver Ergofitt 190N is an offshore lifejacket with hood, light and harness. Designed for the professional sailor or those venturing well away from land and built to last, the lifejacket is ready to be used with an AIS transmitter and has been designed using the Crewsaver 3D moulding system. Crewsaver Egrofit lifejackets keep the sailor safer and get them facing upwards more quickly once they hit the water. The 190M OS lifts your airway higher thanks to an inflatable chin strap which tilts the head back and higher out of the water whilst the bladder is designed to turn you over in just 3 seconds. Both important design features, especially in big seas where waves may be substantial
With 190N the lifejacket holds you higher in the water whilst, when sailing, the cutaway profile gives you more mobility and the shaping of the lifejacket make it comfortable and without the bulky feeling you could easily find with older style 190N offshore lifejackets.
Easily adjusted and complete with a stainless steel buckle. harness attachment and an indicator window to see the status of the release mechanism as well as light and hood this is genuine value for money.
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (190N) to float you higher in the water
- A built-in inflatable chin support tilts your neck back and keeps your airways clear
- Unique bladder distribution, providing turning solutions in less than three seconds
- Three-layer cover construction for extreme durability
- Innovative 3D shaping providing the ultimate in comfort and performance
- Stainless Steel buckle for added security
- Easy to adjust side waist adjusters
- AIS compatible activates automatically on inflation
- Compatible with MOB Lifesavers
Crewsaver has been making lifesaving equipment for over 50 years and now sits at the forefront of lifejacket, liferaft and buoyancy aid (PFD) development. Crewsaver lifejackets are well suited to nearly all types of sailing and watersports with manual, automatic, coastal and offshore ranges as well as cutting-edge racing, lightweight, and low profile designs. Technology has driven a change in the ergonomics of the Crewsaver Lifejacket and PFD ranges, now working with the body form, keeping you safer when required. Crewsaver, now part of Survitec also offers a range of coastal and offshore liferafts ISO rated and available in a canister or soft container form.
Popular Crewsaver Searches