Fast Courier Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
28 Day Returns
- Product Code: CW10672
- Brand: Crewsaver
The latest addition to the renowned ErgoFit lifejacket range from Crewsaver. The Ergofit+ takes the highly specified ErgoFit to the next level in safety with the superb halo hood system. This reduces the risk of secondary drowning caused by the inhalation of water and improves visibility for the wearer.
The features of this spray hood system are an industry first. By improving the fit of the spray hood with the inflated lifejacket bladder the risk of water inhalation is significantly reduced. The spray hood is fully self-supporting and forms a clear space above the wearer’s face thanks to new double-halo hood construction. An internal panel provides further protection for the wearer against spray in addition to shielding the wearer's eyes from the glare of the lifejacket light.
The refined design of the ErgoFit bladder is, as always, a step above the rest. Its tailored shape distributes buoyancy around the wearer to maximising in-water support and airway protection. The ErgoFit is designed to rotate the wearer in less than 3 seconds whilst increasing the distance between the waterline and airway (mouth freeboard) even when wearing heavy clothing. The sculpted shaping around the shoulders improves the users mobility and thereby the ability for the wearer to self-help recovery back to safety.
Another first, the ErgoFit+ incorporates a slimline, quick lock buckle making the lifejacket easy to do up and allows a single loop harness attachment point to be used for ease of tethering.
- INDUSTRY FIRST - Halo hood system for elevated airway protection
- INDUSTRY FIRST - Slimline quick lock buckle system to provide easy donning
- INDUSTRY FIRST - Tailored window pocket, designed for full Exposure OLAS integration
- Market leading bladder buoyancy distribution to maximise in-water support and airway protection
- Sculpted bladder profile for improved in-water mobility to aid self rescue
- A built-in inflatable chin support to help protect your airway
- Fusion 3D shape providing the ultimate in comfort
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching safety harness
- Three-layer cover construction for durability
- Easy to adjust side waist adjusters
- AIS and PLB compatible
- Lifejacket light fitted as standard
- Increased buoyancy – 190N Newtons (approved to ISO 150N)
Crewsaver has been making lifesaving equipment for over 50 years and now sits at the forefront of lifejacket, liferaft and buoyancy aid (PFD) development. Crewsaver lifejackets are well suited to nearly all types of sailing and watersports with manual, automatic, coastal and offshore ranges as well as cutting-edge racing, lightweight, and low profile designs. Technology has driven a change in the ergonomics of the Crewsaver Lifejacket and PFD ranges, now working with the body form, keeping you safer when required. Crewsaver, now part of Survitec also offers a range of coastal and offshore liferafts ISO rated and available in a canister or soft container form.
Popular Crewsaver Searches