Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW10507
- Brand: Cobra
The Cobra F57 Fixed DSC VHF is a rugged and waterproof all-weather fixed marine VHF. With a clear and easy to use screen and controls. This VHF has a power range from 1 to 25 Watts making it perfect for coastal cruising, use on a RIB or offshore passages. It can be connected to a remote speaker and NMEA output and input for GPS and connection to a chart plotter, using the speaker to amplify alarms. Cobra has added in their rewind and say again function which means the last 20 seconds of an income radio calls are recorded and can be played back. We have found the buttons, even with cold or wet fingers are nice and easy to use and grab.
- Digital Selective Calling allows you to send a distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats or stations.
- DSC features on this Class-D radio include
- A Dedicated Channel 70 (DSC Channel) Receiver
- GPS Position Display Capability
- Illuminated Distress Button, scan and memory scan functions as well as dual watch
- Easy MMSI Entry,
- 1 OR 25 WATTS Dual output power for short and long communication.
- REWIND-SAY-AGAIN¨ Replay missed calls. Automatically records the last 20 seconds of incoming radio transmissions. Handy when in noisy conditions.
- RADIO CHECK Checks battery voltage when transmitting, RF power output, and antenna output.
- GPS CAPABILITY Plug-and-Play using the new C.P.S. (Cobra Positioning Systems) external GPS. No other connections required. You can send your position information in case of emergency, or exchange position information with other boats.
- Waterproof JIS8/IPX8 standards; Submersible for 30 minutes in 1.5 meter deep water.
- EXTERNAL ALARM INPUT Senses the alarm from your chart plotter and uses the speaker on the radio to amplify the alarm for way point arrival, MOB, etc.
Cobra Marine VHF Radios
Cobra VHF's offer exceptional value for money, the latest features such as DCS and bluetooth as well as a tough rugged and dependable design. Fixed or handheld VHF units perfect for inside a yacht at the chart table, at the helm or on a RIB. Waterproof, rugged and floating options mean that Cobra is offering something for everyone. Low priced handheld VHFs as well as sterdy fixed units. Good value is not to be confused with budget, each VHF has numerous features, easy to read display, multi channel monitoring a playback option and several power and battery configurations.