Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery (Limited Coverage During Covid 19 - Highlands and Islands Please Check)
Delivery time approx. 3-5 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: CW10025
- Brand: Polymarine
This product is a solvent-based polyurethane adhesive that gives excellent adhesion to both plasticised and unplasticised PVC to repair inflatable boats and other PVC products. The easy to mix 2 part glue contact bonds in 10-15 minutes and should be applied by brush, roller or serrated towel. This two-part pack contains both the adhesive and curing agent although in an emergency you can use only one part for a quick temporary repair. The adhesive (with a curing agent) should be cured in around 48 hours, depending on weather conditions and when mixed you have a reasonable working time of 3-4 hours. Coverage using 2 coats is 1 litre per 1 square meter.
- 250ml adhesive and
- Used in conjunction with A3695B curing agent will bond a wide variety of surfaces including PVC, nylon fabric, polyurethane fabric and foam
- Use for repair of all PVC inflatables including Zodiac/Bombard “Dynalon” and “Strongon” fabrics and Narwhal/Valiant “Hypertex” (see Boat Fabric Type Table)
- Easy to mix two-part supplied in sets with the requisite amount of curing agent * Can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or serrated trowel; contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours * Shelf life – 24 months unopened tin; mixed adhesive has a pot life of 3-4 hours
- Coverage. using 2 coats 1 litre bonds 1 square meter
- Primer- Solvent 2903 necessary as a primer before applying adhesive for maximum bond
- Used by liferaft service stations and major manufacturers
A rough guide to inflatable boats that use PVC, please note this is not exhaustive and you should double check your operating manual to confirm the exact material of your specific make or model.
ARIMAR, BOMBARD, BRIG*, COMPASS II, EUROVINYL, EXCEL, HONDA, LODESTAR, MAXXON, METZLER*, NARWHAL, OMC EXPRESS, PLASTIMO, QUICKSILVER, RIBEYE*, SERIE, SEVYLOR, SUZUMAR, TOHATSU, TYPHOON, VALIANT* (some larger ribs are PU), WAVELINE, YAM, ZED, ZOOM, ZODIAC (post 1968)